The Shank comes from the upper leg area and contains both meat and part of a marrow bone. When cooked slowly at low temperature & moist heat, it is one of the most flavorful cuts - very tender and the marrow softens providing an amazing extra flavor! It's the ideal cut for beef bourguignon and can also be used in stews and casseroles.
*Pictures shown may vary from actual products.
Our Return Policy:
We guarantee delivery to the address provided when the order is first placed and when retrieved on the guaranteed delivery date.
Since we ship perishable products that cannot be restocked or resold, we are unable to accept returns.
Please read on for our refund policy.
Our Refund Policy:
The following reasons are covered under our policy:
- Damaged items (applies only to unrelated damage not caused by customers or commercial carriers).
- Missing items.
We will assist in claim processing should the carrier handle the package improperly or deliver after the scheduled delivery date.
Please report issues with your order immediately. Resolutions to reported issues may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next order, or a partial/full refund. No refunds will be granted after 5 business days after receipt of items.
For cancelled orders, please note that you can cancel at any time before your order is billed. If you cancel after billing but before shipment, a 10% restocking charge will apply. Once an order has left the farm, orders cannot be cancelled and will not be refunded.
The following reasons are not covered under our refund policy:
- The order is unable to be delivered and/or arrives late due to incorrect, invalid or incomplete addresses entered by the consumer.
- Delivery problems are specifically caused by the shipping company.
- Delivery is delayed or affected by weather and/or acts of god.
- Products are improperly handled/stored after being successfully delivered.
- A delivery/shipment is refused by the recipient
Please review your shipping address before ordering. Should your shipping address change, please update your address prior to the invoice date via your account page.
To add delivery instructions, please visit this page.
Need to report an issue with your order? Please click the button below.
Report an issue with my order